Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pressure, dull dull pain, within my r. belly?

Pressure, dull, in my r. belly for 1 year, I want to pop it with a pin, blood test normal. Any accepted wisdom?
All blood tests typical, liver, etc. I've gained closely of weight contained by the past year. It's a dull tender pain, but more close to pressure in my upper right belly that I want to pop like a balloon. It doesn't prevent me from doing anything, it's in recent times annoying.
There is also an occasional "gurgling" sound from the nouns, especially why I lay down, like something is moving. Thank you! Could be a brass neck stone.
Speaking from experience. Change to a low fat diet and you should see a pretty much instant difference.
Ask the doc to refer you for an ultra nouns scan (like when you're pregnant) and that should show up if it is a gall stone.
I know the aching you mean...doesn't event what position you're in, nought eases it. It's awful.
Good luck
Added
I've not have bruising before, but, you're right, it could be that you've be a bit vigorous near the massage. I hold had the agony move to the back though. This really does speak to me that you've got a cheek stone. Please go and see your doc honey..and the low lubricant diet will make a HUGE difference too.
sounds resembling a gas build up, have you tried to clutch pepto or something like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment