I dislocated my knee sunhat about two months ago and choose to own surgery on it, which I personally contemplate is the dumbest decision of my enthusiasm. They aligned my knee hat and stiched my tissue back together.
Anyways, my reclamation process hasn't been so desperate but now, a couple months after surgery, I am within terrible strain as if I had a moment ago had surgery. I be curious as to what any of think resembling, do you think I'll other have some dull pain in my knees? And the thing is that I haven't done anything for this cramp to even happen. It's frightening
But your answers are appreciated
Thanks xx I'm in like peas in a pod boat. I had a plica removed and it be starting to feel better and adjectives of a sudden the pain inceased and it have been hurting a great deal more. I am going to the Dr in a few days. I own been doing PT and it get better and then the twinge started in. Don't know what to speak about you but call your dr. I surface your pain.
Sometimes its adjectives after surgery to have some agony, i did after i tore my acl and had reconstructive surgery on it. But the certainty that its 2 month's after and as you say for no apparant cause could be bad. I'm not trying to startle you or anything but an infection is possible. If you also have unexplained swelling even after elevating your leg an infection is imagined.I'd advise you to ring or see your doctor and explain the pain and possibly ask if it could be an infection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment