Saturday, October 23, 2010

Questions in the order of Edema?

I had severe edema contained by my left leg, I started to drink 8 goggles of water a daytime and now the swelling have reduced greatly. But I have 2 uncap ulcers, which i heating pad with DuoDerm Hydroactive Dressing. And immediately that the swelling has gone down my leg have become purple blue colour at times and the veins throb at times contained by the day and the affliction is unbearable. I own been to heaps doctors about this problem but none give the impression of being to have answers to solve whats going on? If anyone could backing it would be great, Thank you. these links will help
http://symptoms.webmd.com/default.htm
http://Medical.justanswer.com
http://Revolutionhealth.com
thrombosis conceivably gout maybe..what does your labwork show? cellulitis conceivably.the possibilities are endless. How did you acquire the ulcers? Are you diabetic??

No comments:

Post a Comment