Often, actually, practiacally every time I invision myself scratch my nails on something resembling a blackboard... I feel a shiver through my body mostly upper-chest and upper-arms.. and I capture a wierd feeling... and I can't stop thinking roughly it until I set my mind on something else...
What is this?
Is it something bad??
and can I stop it?
Please afford me real answers... not crud close to.. "wow your wierd" i get that adjectives the time. When you scratch a chalkboard beside your nails, the vibrations are sensitive. since the human body focuses on pain, we recurrently think something like it. for example, when you are goin to get a hypodermic all you can have an idea that about is the cramp u are gonna go through. DONT WORRY its NORMAL
newly think of something else. why would you want to suppose of that? find something else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment