Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Question going on for form insurance?

I recently watch a film titled "Sicko" that be directed by Michael Moore on health insurance. In the show is exposed the difficulty of obtaining form insurance and presented a long list of pre-concieved illneses one could hold that would make it extrememly difficult to bring back health insurance. In my childhood, I have a minor bout of tourettes syndrom that quickly go away after a couple of years, but my record of this may still be within some hospital file. Should this little snag be any concern to me? I would voice no. Don't even mention it.
I saw "Sicko" too. It was accurate, except there be a little exaggeration going on.
You should enjoy no trouble getting health insurance. They lone keep chronicles for 7 years. Tourettes Syndrome? What Tourettes Syndrome? ;)
The only process to know is to apply. But if you get robustness insurance through an employer, they can't deny you. It's only if you go and get a private policy that you have to verbs about that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment