I have smoked for the second 10 years and im trying to quit what the best way to quit Well gums and patch are a scam to get your money. If you're trying to quit, putting more nicotine contained by your system is just counterproductive. Don't give somebody a lift Chantix either. Most ancestors who used Chantix start smoking once they stop taking it.
The best way to quit is to freshly stop - and be happy give or take a few it. It might sound crazy, but I quit minus ever having any gruesome "withdrawal symptoms" everyone dialogue about...it's really easier than nation think, but adjectives the fear contained by our heads is what make it difficult
I'd read "Easyway" by Allen Carr if you want the cheapest most effective treatment
I found that Chantix worked out the best. You'll enjoy to get a prescription for it, but it works.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment