the last time i took robitussin it made me consistency like i be drunk
i couldnt see straight and i was seeing double of everything, and it be not a pleasant feeling.
this morning i took some and it made me quality like i be going to puke i was so dizzy, what happen?
i didnt used to be so effected by it, but i own a really bad cough and its the solely thing that get rid of it so i can sleep!
i over dosed on robitussin like months ago though.
i in recent times drank the whole point
does my body not like it very soon? You don't sound as if you lift medicines greatly responsibly - why did you originally take so much that you "overdosed". My doctor said codeine is the best cough suppressant and recommended I nick Panedeine. I also have taken Senega and Ammonia, which is an old-world remedy but quite devout and doesn't have side effects.
However, within your case I would recommend you see a doctor who will prescribe something suitable for you. Make sure you don't overdo it this time.
When you OD on it until that time did u have matching side effects that you are having presently?? Maybe your body has developed some sort of allergy against it.however unlikely. I'd ask a doctor and see if you can get hold of a prescription strength cold medicine that will give support to you sleep and not feel completely drugged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment