Saturday, October 23, 2010

Re-accuring infection on finger?!?

What is it?!?! For the past 3 years, I've be getting a re-accuring infection right in the middle of my finger..I capture it at least twice a year. Only twice, I have to go to the emergency rm because it have gotten so swollen with warmness, that I couldn't bare the dull pain.
It first starts with an itch. Then when I touch it, it feel like I own a splinter. Then it gets redish/pinkish color around the infected nouns, then it turns into a honey-comb looking piece, with little puss-dots on the reddishness. Then it gets really tight and swollen, and still itches... PLEASE HELP! WHAT IS IT? it have to be a wicklow.
i used to get them loads, but next dissappeared, dont no why/how.
Very painfull too.
It has to be something to do beside the auto immune system that brings them out.
I hope that it is only a short permanent status thing resembling i had,
hope it go soon.
It sounds like you could possibly own a parasitic invasion of some sort. If I were you the subsequent time it flared up, I would go to the nearest ER or Urgent Care clinic and hold them maybe spike it (cut it open) and take cultures of the pus or inside the cut. They can convey it to a lab and see if anything grows out from the cultures. It clearly sounds like you've get something in your finger, of some sort. I hope you surface better.
  • Certifications for Web-development
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment