Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Regrown Ingrown Toenail?

I had a really fruitless ingrown toenail on my big toe, On both sides of the nail. I have ingrown toenail surgery to remove the entire nail contained by September.
Now, in January, my toenail have grown a little bit more than in the middle, but is growing BACK into an ingrown toenail, but only on the right side. And it is BAD. Looks infected. Obviously I am going to a doctor, but until my appointment:
Has this ever happen to anyone?
What did you do to keep it from getting worse?
What be the cause/diagnosis for it?
And anymore advice if any, Thank you! Yes it have, soaked it in Epsom salt for 5 Min's everyday, The cause this simple...once you enjoy an ingrown nail, the fastener will grow back contained by the same towpath, try having your Dr. put sharp on the side when he is done to keep that module from growing back...doesn't work adjectives the time but better to try and fail than to not try at adjectives. Of course you could always hold the entire nail pulled. I of late try to work on my toe nails at lowest possible twice a week...I clean them...soak them..And folder the sides to keep them from growing subsidise into the groove.
Mine did not grow back right away ingrown but it did pretty shortly after. Went back and have it removed again and it worked. No idea why it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment