My bf and I used to smoke all the time, I get pregnant and quit and he has be saying for months that he is going to quit, but hasn't attempted. He is afraid that if he quits he's going to take fat. Anyways is here anything I can do to persuade him to quit I hold brought up the baby, and his strength and facts about how horriable it is... and he know but it seems in recent times too hard for him. Again is near anything I can do to help? Besides nag him? I read that you'd hold to gain like 200 pounds to put as much stress on your heart after quitting, to be compared to the amount of stress already on your heart only just from smoking.
Does that make sense? Not sure if I've worded that right.
Make him keep watch on those quit now commercials where on earth they squeeze the gunk out of that one guys artery.
just set a virtuous example by not smoking.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment