Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Question for any one that have quit smoking?

Does anyone have any willing ideas for quitting smoking..similar to i know theres patches n stuff but anything else or basically general thinking like drinking lots of hose ect.
What helped you quit.or be it....COLD TURKEY.. :p eh
thanks Hi - I quit 23 Feb end year and even now want to smoke! First up, you own to WANT to quit, if you dont want to (like I dont actually want to but HAVE to) consequently youll struggle.
Stay away from people / places beside smoke for a few weeks to get over that 'hump', dont play chicken next to how long you can stay in a smokey atmosphere as itll solitary make you break and enjoy one lol
Distraction works great. If you have a hobby or pass-time, really focus on it within your spare time as this will help hold your mind off the cigs
I go cold turkey, no patches or anything, and I have a sneaking suspicion that Ive finally done it! Good luck to you. Drop me a line if you want to chat :D Bxx
It Metaly knotty even after 1 year.
  • find beagle puppies for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment