Tuesday, October 26, 2010

RSD i be in recent times diganosed beside it?

i was wondering if anyone else have this. I feel approaching it is all surrounded by my head. I verbs peoples houses for a living and i fell down a clients steps in november. I am on workmens comp for everything but my ankle is still intensely swollen and so much pain i cant even move it. they did a bone scan and in that is nothing broken but it have to do with the nerves i guess. i hold no idea what they where on earth talking give or take a few. is this considered total disability or can i go fund to work? they are sending me to a pain specialist soon. what should i do immediately? please help! I hold RSD/CRPS, which I have have for 2 years. There are many treatment option that can possibly put you back into remission, but this condition is considered a chronic condition. RSD/CRPS can go off after any type of minor injury. It is possible that you can recover from this and turn back to work, but at hand are also people who are completely disabled by this condition. The affliction specialist should be able to comfort you with treatment option and what to do to help your affliction. A few treatment options include sympathetic blocks, physical dream therapy, nerve medication (pain medications usually do little for this condition), spinal cord stimulation, IV infusions, etc. Try to transport things easy, and hopefully the misery doctor will have some things for you to attain going. A few websites with positive information are www.rsds.org
www.rsdhope.org
www.rsdfoundation.org
Good luck!
just do what the doc. told you. If the doctor said don't walk to work then don't turn to work. Relax for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment