Okay I've been sleeping so much. And when procure 8-10 hours of sleep each night(which is always) im tired ALL sunshine. I know it can be caused by mental disorders, i enjoy bipolar disorder but i take medication for that. So does anyone know what it could be caused by? Should I turn to the doctor? Yes, you should go to the doctor. 8 (even 10) hours of sleep should NOT be cause you to be tired all daylight. I think there's another underlying problem. Possibly the medication you're on for your bipolar disorder.
It really sounds resembling your body wants 8-10 hours of sleep, if not you'd wake up sooner. You might have need of another medication. I wish you the best of luck. You should not have to be walking around tired all sunshine. That's for sure~! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment