Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Rib hurts on disappeared side?

I have a dull throbbing twinge on my left side right at the bottom of my ribs. It's be on and off for a couple of weeks and I touch it more at night. I haven't done anything unusual lately and not a soul punched me in the stomach. Any guesses? You could enjoy impacted your left side against some solid intent without realize it. The floating ribs are very susceptible to physical injury. A dull throbbing twinge may indicate a cracked rib. First, check for bruising at the pain site. Second, touch the misery site with your finger. If the agony increases when you touch it, and decreases when you release your finger, later you have a physical injury most promising due to blunt force trauma. Does it hurt more when you lay down on the left side than on the right?
If what I hold described so far doesn't apply to you, you will need to see a doctor. It could indicate something more serious such as cancer.
don't guess. use this association
http://symptoms.webmd.com/default.htm
Gastritis is what comes to mind . Do you smoke a lot , drink alcohol , tea or coffee contained by excess ? Do you eat too much spicy food ? Are you lower than stress ?
Maybe you should consider an endoscope examination of the pool liner of the stomach .

No comments:

Post a Comment