Saturday, October 23, 2010

Rare finger distortion, worth a look even if you don't enjoy any aid.?

I've had this finger warp on my index, middle and little finger of my right hand adjectives of my life, as I be born with it. I'm a fluent typist, can still grip things all right enough and am moved out handed so can write legibly - I've gotten used to it.
A picture tell a thousand words, so please look here:
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/9126/...
The normal sort of question are "Does it hurt?" [no] and "Can you feel the tips?" [yes]. In vocabulary of joints, the index and middle finger with the sole purpose really have two bones, but the index finger tip can bend slightly. The little finger is the closest to majority out of the three. The tip is very small and have a very small staple, but that's about it.
I know I'll never own full dexterity like another human human being, but I just wondered if medical science could backing me, say, stretch the bones? I'm 17 surrounded by a few weeks if that makes a difference. I looked-for to get into tablets but I don't know if this will cause problems or not. I would enunciate you need to find a cosmetic surgeon. a cosmetic surgeon can entrench a fake bone only just like they do chin implant. or go someone who holds a Certificate of Added Qualifications within Hand Surgery. they should be familiar with what you want to do.
If you own adapted and can use the hand consequently there should be zilch about it that prevents you from going into the medical sciences.
As for shifting it, see a plastic surgeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment