I haven't had a physical bm in in the region of a week, I'm thinking mainly because I'm on Vicodin. I took some correctal untimely in the evening, and own major cramps and get the impression like I'm going to through up (actually own felt this mode all week), but nought is really happening. I'm not even really competent to pass gas, I enjoy sharp pains in my stomach, and I have this once before and they said it be just constipation, so I'm assuming that's what it is this time around as powerfully? Also should I take more of the laxative? I work M-F so I'd a bit feel sick on the weekend when I'm competent to use the bathroom at my own house instead of work... Anyone taking Vicodin or any other pain medication will experience this. My husband did. I give him stool softeners. Took them a while to work, but they finally did. If you want faster relief. Go to the pharmacy and receive a bottle of magnesium citrate.
My son in law's doctor told him to transport this and it works overnight.
more water and devour some bananas. Bananas are high surrounded by fiber and can help restore conventional bowel function.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment