Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Rotator Cuff Injury?

Please don't say "Go see a doctor" That's not advantageous. I plan on seeing someone, but I'd like some thoughts first. So fare I've be resting and icing it so far.
I've injured my shoulder several (4) times over the past 18 months. Two own been motorcycle related. I layed it down at a low speed. After that the doctors told me that I most promising injured my rotator cuff. About 4 months ago I was driving my vehicle, hit a drizzling spot and lost control, I regained minus hitting anything but it felt close to I pulled something in like peas in a pod spot in my shoulder. That time it hurt for around 6 weeks before I could lay on it. This previous week now, while doing a bench press, something surrounded by the same spot popped and I in a minute have like pain.
There are no marked signs of bruising but it feels that course all the mode around my upper arm. It also feels close to something has be pulled..
Has anyone had a similar injury or could present me an idea of what I'm going to be told when I see the dr? You typically won't enjoy any swelling or bruising for a rotator cuff injury. it sounds like you hold strained or tore one of your rotator cuff muscles..(which actually is 4 muslces.) You will probably requirement an MRI eventually ...xrays look at bone not at muscle and tendons. It may have heal somewhat then you re-tore it and healed/scar tissue etc...You will be given anti-inflamm meds,xrays, possibly PT...
http://www.carpal-tunnel-symptoms.com
This may be positive to you:
http://www.aleve.com/shoulder_torn.html
i have have rotor cuff surgery and had to be out of work for approx.6-8 weeks ! right after the surgery, it be pretty ruff ! the psychical therapy be a killer ! but after you catch past adjectives of these issues, you should be back to full strength ! correct luck ! the butcher..
  • kellybluebookvalue.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment