Im 19yrs old, womanly, approx 5'5", approx 105lbs. Since 2006, i have loss approx 30-40lbs. I know I am underweight. my ribs are noticeable, my hips protude out, and my breasts have become smaller. I go and get full quickly. I used to be anorexic and bulemic in the region of 3-4yrs. ago. That was previously i weighed approx 140lbs. Nothing have changed in my diet, I try to munch through as much as I can but I get full bad of a cheeseburger. I just have a 1/4cup of iced coffee and a handful of cheez-its and I feel full. I made a doctor's appointment for subsequent week, but I want to know what you all reflect on. I'm tired of everyone saying how skinny I am. I never considered necessary to be this skinny, and I can't gain any weight. I bought a couple of size 0 in jeans beforehand Christmas, they were fitted around my thighs, but immediately they are a little looser. Help!
I also go to the doctor about 2-3months ago for anxiety and i have a blood test done, I believe she said something give or take a few my thyroid gland being ok and if in attendance was anything else wrong she wo Although i am not underweight myself i own a friend with what sounds resembling a similar problem. She has a terribly small stomach which means she struggles to guzzle very small meal.
She is currently seeing a nutritionist who has advise her to eat smaller meal very repeatedly. As well as this, she be told to be come more generous near her oils and spreads on bread and contained by cooking in lay down to "bulk up" a little bit.
Good luck, i hope everything go alright next week.
Bethan x
Anorexia nervosa, depression, & anxiety are in recent times a few of the minor causes of substance loss. Your weight loss could be cause by one of a thousand ailments. I'm reluctant to post the more severe causes since I'm not a doctor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment