Hi. I recently get bitten by what I would call a hoppy joe, and it have become very swollen.
I do not twig as I have be bitten by them plenty of times before, and it hasn't gotten this fruitless.
It's on my foot. I'm wondering if it's infected. The bite itself is surrounded by a little purplish-red circle and the skin surrounding it have become hard.
I've also feel feverish a bit today and the muscles contained by the affected leg own been a bit sore. I'm unsure if these are related.
If anybody have any advice on the treatment of this bite or how much worse it could bring, please, I would appreciate any answers. :) http://firstaid.webmd.com/script/main/hp...
Use NEOSPORIN it heals everything. But first put a few drops of Hydrogen Peroxide on it, it can bubble out any infection or ant poison. It will attain worse if you do not treat it.
We even used it after my Husbands cancer surgery. He healed terrifically.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment