im 14 and a half years antediluvian and i feel a wierd burning prickling sensation contained by my hands and foot alot. i don't think i own nerve destroy at all, since i have a ct scan done december 1. i mean my foot tingles alot and sometimes my hand burns. is this normal? i have every test done and they said i be fine. im jsut nervous. =/ Are they falling asleep? I know that sounds really glib and dumb...but it's a possibility. I could also be that you aren't getting enough blood through your system. So try to exercise so as to expand your blood vessel.
Since you've had a ton of test done, I think you're probably fine. But I take to mean why it's so frustrating to not get answers. But those test look for everything serious, so don't worry too much.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment