Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Punched, bottom lip cut completely through, one inch?

How do I treat this? Its almost four in the morning, and my boyfriend get punched in the maw and his teeth must have bit completely through his lower lip because at hand is a one inch gash that cuts completely through it..
He took a shot of vodka, swirled it around to kill microbes, ect... and he has be icing it and using paper towels to clot the blood. I've hear stitches aren't an option for the lower lip.. but that's in recent times drunk party-goers hear-say. This is a giant cut... nasty looking. I don't konw what to do!!
PS. I don't presume he is insured. This happened to me twice, although I wasn't punched. They can do stitches (which they did to me once) but the defacement on my mouth is much more noticeable than the one that I didn't' obtain stitches. Either way you it wasn't as sore as I thought it would be to eat and move my mouth. He may want to walk get checked out anyway because if he is drunk he might not realize that he have other injuries like a broken chin or concussion as happened contained by my case. Once it does restore to health make sure he rubs vitamin B on it regularly to decrease the scar.
you can gule it beside super glue
TRUE

No comments:

Post a Comment