It started a while ago and I thought it was my heart (instead of the abdomen) because it feel like a extremely strong heart pulse. So I went to my physician, and I be sent to the cardiologist, who run all the audition and told me that my heart was faultlessly fine.
But the strong pulsation is back again. That's when I realize that it's not my heart, it's my abdomen! I did a research and it say that the pulsation in the belly is a common symptom for abdominal aortic aneurysm. I am with the sole purpose 27 and I am healthy over adjectives, so is it likely or even possible for me to develop aneurysm? Is in that any other explanation for such kind of pulsation? It feel like my heart is going to submerge out of my chest.. in my tummy.
Previously it went away eventually but it's fund again. Is my body telling me something? Should I verbs? It's a really annoying feeling and I want it too stop. Please aid. Most aortic aneurysms occur contained by persons over 65, but not adjectives. If you feel a regular pulsing within the abdomen that corresponds to the heart thump, then it is related to the heart but may not be an aneurysm. If you are slim, it could be just the aorta itself relaxing and contracting as the blood flows.and it can even be cause by nervousness...if irregular it may be contractions of intestines.
Best to complain to the doctor again. He will come up beside some explanation eventually or write "hypochondriac" on your chart.never hurts to get a second feelings.
That could be serious- better to know than not- Go back to your Doctor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment