Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Reoccuring Leg Ache Through Entire Left Leg?

I have a frightful ache within my entire left leg. It begin in respectively one of my toes, moves through the arch of my foot, into my calf, and up the upper portion of my leg. It feels resembling it's in the bones, joint, and muscles.really, it's just my ENTIRE leg. Sometimes it hurts so doomed to failure I can't sleep. It will wake me up at hours of darkness. It's just a consistent hurting (no sharp pains or anything like that). I draw from these aches every few weeks and sometimes they can later for days.
I am 24 years old and enjoy had this problem since up to that time I began elementary conservatory. My mother took me to the doctor when I was a kid but they said it be "growing pains" and would go away when I get a little elder...clearly, this has not be the case. Anyone own any experience with something resembling this? Any ideas what might be cause it? Your symptoms sound similar to what my wife has be going through. Have you had you rear legs (spine) looked at. Your spine could be affecting your sciatic nerve which runs down respectively leg. If you nerve is irritated it can inflict numbness in your toes and eventually you complete leg could have discomfort. If you enjoy medical insurance...consider getting a MRI
Do you have arches on your foot?

No comments:

Post a Comment