Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Puncture wound have a lump underneath it?

3 days ago the blade from the food processor stabbed into my hand - it's roughly a quarter inch puncture wound. now today I own a hard lump below and next to the wound - what is this? crystallized blood I don`t know? I had an angiogram - where on earth they puncture your femoral artery and run a camera to your heart - the end of October. I still hold two lumps under the skin at the wound site. They are blood clots and your body will eventually involve them. The size of mine has lessened, but they are still within. You should also have some bruising and pain, though no red streaks or pus. With either of these see medical diligence immediately!
Do not spar it as that may complicate matters. If you are still concerned travel see your doctor. :)
God I hope it's not MRSA (staph infection). Just went through a fruitless case of it myself. Get thee to a doctor pronto! Don't lurk for us yahoos to diagnose you.
Speedy Healing!
  • finction as one pc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment