Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Right Flank Pain?

Hi everyone, I have be experienced for the last two weeks a right flank stomach-ache, and I dont know what it is, 4 months ago my urinalysis came rear legs with hematuria, blood within the urine, my doctor make me a renal sonogram but in that was no problem, he lay down other urinalysis and there be hematuria, but less than second time, I have be experienced the last two weeks this misery on the right flank, and I dont Know what it is? The doctor told me that he doesnt want to do other tests, he say that it can be a urinary infection, and he prescribed me Cipro for 3 days, that was similar to a week ago, but the pain doesnt turn, Im really tired to go call in that doctors, I have 20 years and Im womanly, I have my appendix out (surgery) gratitude everyone and sorry for my english, Im learning english First sour...if with flank misery you mean right lower tummy you can rule out appendicitis because you had it removed, still it could be an infection (make sure cultures be taken and the bacteria responsible is sensitive to cipro, otherwise it will not be killed), ovarian cyst or colitis as adjectives entities there are other cause too. If you refer to right upper abdomen/back it could be your gallbladder (gallstones), kidney stones, and again...the same infection resistant to cipro. Hence if your symptoms continue you should see your doctor again and perform further studies (CT abdomen/pelvis, abdominal / pelvic ultrasound. Hope you gain well.

No comments:

Post a Comment