I'm seventeen years old, a pretty vigorous vegetarian, who doesnt drink alcohol or do drugs or smoke. I dont drink soda ever, and I dont put away sweets.
Earlier today after I came home from arts school I came on here for a few minutes (about five-ten mins) and suddenly i have this intense pain within my left ribs. When I breathed contained by it hurt really bad, and it feel kind of bruised i guess? It go away quickly after roughly three minutes, and i've never felt anything resembling that. What do you think it could be?
Could it possibly be a nouns attack? I used to get those due to anxiety disorder and hysterics disorder, but i havent been getting those lately, and never have one that felt anything similar to that. Did you bump into anything? Sounds like a bruise. Or you may own sat slunched for a few minutes. I draw from that alot and it usually goes away when I sit up right. If it comes hindmost often , attain it checked out.
You have a serios problem. Ur gonna die within 2 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment