Saturday, October 23, 2010

Qutting weed?

I smoked weed for 7 and a half months and approved to quit yesterday. Ever since I quit I been more angry and presently I feel really depressed (not suicidal) when I be smoking I was happier loved natural life. Now I just surface sad I own no idea why. My sleep conduct changed I use to get more sleep. Now I draw from tired more go to bed hasty and wake up within the middle of the night a few times as in good health as only getting nearly 4-6 hours of sleep. I use to get 8-12. I am a bit more influential not cause I own nothing to do but man I discern like $hit. Is this a mundane side affect from quitting? You dont have renunciation with marijuana. Its merely like anything else that someone desires. Like for example, when your mom used to ground you or bring away something you liked. You be disappointed and things kind of changed a bit because it be hard to seize used to a change. That is indistinguishable way. If you appropriate something from your lifethat you want you are going to be upset when its not there, it doesnt denote you are addicted, just simple facts of energy that happen when everyone get put in fresh situations. For the most part, its humane of hard to provide up something you like if you dont enjoy a reason. Think roughly what your reason is, only just saying you are going to quit out of no where on earth sometimes is not a strong enough foundation. The more you do not hold it, the more it will not matter so much. Marijuana is a lovely article, hard to tender up because so many ppl close to it.
hmmm i don't really kno but how much weed did u smoke? Did u smoke every day? How frequent times a day? Did u smoke alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment