I'm 14 and I live in Pennsylvania. I am FORCED to acquire a flu shot every year and we all know that they don't do squat except manufacture you sicker. Do I have the right to turn down the shot?
It's not that I'm being a wuss and don't want it, it's that every time I achieve it I get dizzy, nauseas, and hot... REALLY hot! something like 5 minutes afterward, and for the next 10 minutes. My arm is also sore for the subsequent week.
Serious answers only please ^,^ Before you trade name these serious judgments something like "Flu-shots" look them up at WebMd or Google and read for yourself the pro's & con's. They save millions of lives every year. Especially those like you, near chronic lung conditions,the elderly,and anyone with a compromised immune system.I meditate your "reaction" from this little shot with a really "TINY" nozzle is from your "nerves". I hate shots too,but I return with them to help myself,and to prevent exposing my relatives, esp my 88 yr old Granny, to a severe shield of the flu that may kill her. I don't ponder any medical professional is going to hold you down,and force you to comply with the shot,you're 14 ! Read up on the info,and construct your decision resembling an adult. Do it for your own flesh and blood,grandparents,small kids etc.The complications are real,several thousands die every flu season,babies to the elderly. If your arm "hurts" after,you can apply a small rime pack to help the soreness. Take fastidiousness. SW RNP
Get the shot. If you have asthma, an attack can sick you. The flu shot does lower your chances of have an attack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment