Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pulled tendon/muscle within appendage?

I think i pulled a muscle surrounded by my hand. I sew a LOT by mitt and might have overdone it. the underside of my appendage from the middle of my forefinger and middle finger down to the palm is really sore and a bit stiff. I really feel it when I run to pick up a glass of hose or something of that nature. How do I pinch care of this? Do I hold to stop sewing for a while and how log does it take to make well? You'll need to rest the appendage as much as possible for a few days. Try icing it for 30 minutes at a time every couple hours. How long it will take depends on how severe the injury is, but it should be close to conventional in a few days. If you own trouble remembering not to use your hand, you can wrap it within a bandage.

No comments:

Post a Comment