Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pressure surrounded by my nouns, feel similar to tightening.?

After reading this post: http://au.answers.yahoo.com/answers2/fro...
I hope that I am not alone in this. Yes I should desire professional help. However I am highly healthy exercise day by day have a honourable diet and feel great more or less myself, this problem started a few weeks ago. It is so odd that I'm turning to other sources.
The tightening comes contained by waves and it feel like the muscles within my neck are fundamentally tight, there isn't much niggle, and no pain to the touch. However I consistency as though the tightening of the muscles is putting pressure on the veins within my neck, which is cause pain surrounded by my head.
All of this fluctuates between the right side of my neck/head and the disappeared. The closest I have come to a create is somehow related to dieting, over the weeks I have ruled out food type as the aim. rather the amount of food I consume is more the impose, If I have a sandwich or a salad and munch through it fast next the effects are much more pronounced, eaten slowly its much smaller number It sounds more like anxiety to me as i have the same effects. I suggest you turn and see a dr about it to see if they can minister to you with this. perfect luck
can you see your elevens?

No comments:

Post a Comment