I popped my knee out a few weeks ago, and ofcourse it hurt but the throbbing went away briskly. Now just the other afternoon It popped out again, it's been three days since that and my leg still feel stiff. I also still have occasional burning discomfort whenever I get up after sitting down.
Should I be worried or will it step back to mundane in awhile? It is most propably a sprain. A sprain money you've stretched or torn a ligament. Common knee sprains usually involve wrong to the ACL and/or MCL. The most serious sprains involve complete tears of one or more of the knee ligaments. Symptoms of knees sprains include:
* a popping or snapping sound contained by the knee at the time of injury
* niggle that seems to come from inwardly the knee, especially near movement
* not being competent to put any weight on that leg
* swelling
* fluid astern the kneecap
* the knee feel loose or unstable
if you have any of these...symptoms dance see a doctor and they will provide you with MLA trial and offer you some physical thearpy. Hope your knees get better...
My knees popped and I went on as usual. It finished up being a dislocated knees cap. Get it checked out to be nontoxic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment