Saturday, October 16, 2010

Popped Eardrum due to palm to ear, WHAT DO I DO!?

I am in Toronto and get into a fight. The blow be an open palm to my right ear. It feel like when your ears pop on an airplane. But it wont jump away. Also, if I hold my nose, close my mouth and try to blow out, nouns releases from my ear. I'M REALLY TERRIFIED! PLEASE HELP! Don't worry at adjectives. I had the popped eardrum befor. You should dance see an ear specialist, and they will say to agree to it heal on its own. Don't breed air blow out of your ear any, that is not suitable. If you don't want to see a doctor, then buy one of those things that they look within your ear with, and later have a friend check it out to see if it is therapeutic.
Good luck :)
you better go to a doctor and check it out asap, doubt there's anything we can minister to you with.

No comments:

Post a Comment