Earlier i popped my knee out of placed. Funny how it happen since i was reaching over the couch for a book, i stepped foward and my right knees just popped incompatible. I swear i thought i broke my knee. It hurt so inadequately! I was contained by agony for about 10 min. I took a hot tub the rubbed some of that bengay stuff. My mom and I went to carry a knee brace and my knees still hurts. Is there anything else i can do? You entail to look into some knee strengthening exercises to strengthen the muscles and ligaments that hold your knee-cap within place. When the knee-cap pushes out of place, you most expected have stretched these muscles and ligaments and will call for to rehab them with exercises.
ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE! Do not steam!! i dislocated my knee. what happen was i be running and it popped to the side but went hindmost in. I dislocated it. sounds resembling you did the same article. i when to the doctor and i had to do physical psychiatric therapy for a few months. i used a knee brace but it wasn't strong adequate, i had to grasp a new one that be a full leg brace. go seize an appt. for a doctor who specializes in knees injuries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment