I wake up foreboding good consequently about 2-3 hrs following i feel resembling im falling asleep and need to bring a nap. My diet is above average compared to the average american. I usually acquire no less than 7 hours of sleep per darkness. Doctors put me on depression meds but I got sour that was 2 yrs ago. I am not depressed love my employment love my kids and love my wife. Don't work to much as i make my own calendar work about 15-35 hrs per week sometimes smaller quantity. I take a pious multi vitamin omega 3 and help around the house allot! ANY IDEAS? Could you own B vitamin deficiency? Some population don't absorb B12 okay through the stomach from foods. Try sublingual B12 (put it under the tongue to hold your attention directly into the bloodstream). I assume you have already checked for anemia. Perhaps you are not helpful enough within the morning. If you sit too much, you might just attain sleepy. Try some aerobic activity roughly midmorning or some Tai Chi. I'll bet you feel better rapid!
go to the doctor and hold take you rotten the meds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment