Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Prolong standing cause Backpain?

Hi,
I am a party photographer so i hold to stand long durations as I have to move around the event to takeover snaps. Lately I have be noticing that after some time into the event my lower final starts aching which if unobserved turns into quite severe situation for me. Interestingly if I sit down on a bench with straight hindmost the pain go away gradualy. I dont take aching killer as I want to stamp out the problem at the root rather supress it. I own been taking contemplation of my back all right before this started by using stern support with my department chair. Any back would be appreciated. prolong standing will cause your worst nightmare come true
There are several possibilities for what could be causing this and would recommend seeing your doctor for further evaluation of the situation to see what they regard as is going on. Ask your doctor too if a consultation with a physical psychoanalyst could help as ably such as by giving gentle exercises to do to see if that might be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment