Saturday, October 16, 2010

Possible broken ribs?

I was climbing a tree today, fell out and hit two branches on the method down. Ribs on left side intensely sensitive, sharp stabbing pain when I try to breathe or move. Parents aren't home for the subsequent 4 days, I don't have the vehicle. Ibuprofen is doing little to dull the pain. Could my ribs be broken? If so, how long can I suspension a visit to the doctor, if critical? I have the response I will be in wide sh*t for breaking some ribs when I was trusted to stay home by myself for a week. Parents will patently not want to hear that their teenage daughter have broken bones. Sounds bruised but could be.if they are...the only entry you are going to get are strong stomach-ache meds.you are going to have to relate your parents.
call the neighbors, communicate them 2 get the doc

No comments:

Post a Comment