Saturday, October 16, 2010

Plz answer? Does it pinch long to attain a kind?

I found ou I might have broken my ankle (long story short I hurt myself on my bike 2 weeks ago hasnt gotten better get worse actualy)
Anyways I might have to capture a cast, how long does it transport? Does it take a long time?
Does it bring longer to get a color type?
Plz answe! Getting a cast put on take very little time at your local hospital once the bone is positioned correctly.
It's Waiting for it to be set to come off that's the bummer. Depending on your break, it may be on for 4-8 weeks beside the average being more or less 6.
When it's ready.closure..they cut it off next to a special saw that wont hurt your skin.
Good luck to ya..
doesn't take long...what take so long is waiting for the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment