Thursday, October 14, 2010

Please minister to! Weird medical problems?

I know I should go to the doctors. Going subsequent week
I'm only 16!
My heart does this chance thing atleast once a week. I can be doing anything and consequently it feelis like some is tring to stab my heart but it won't run through. It can happen trailing my breast, below it, or even in the middle of my chest. I can't breathe and it last for 5-20 seconds.
My hand, feet, and butt crash asleep easily. My foot is asleep fright in a minute.
Friday: Was horrible. My legs started to hurt and they do periodically and I just stretch them out. This time it didn't work so I not here my friends house and was contained by pain from 12 am to 4. I be crying, my legs were numb beside no feeliing except this unexplainable pain, I have numerous trips to the bathroom (not vomit) and my mom wanted to purloin me to the hospital but I didn't want to go. Advil only just helped but I eventually newly fell asleep.
Does this sound similar to anything? Could it all be related? Help! Actually it sounds similar to a back problem. A pinched sassiness or herniated disc perhaps. This could also grounds the heart palpitations. A pinched nerve could explain the falling asleep and the strain that painkillers don't help. It's obedient that you are going to the doctor, but they are probably going to concentrate on the heart problems. Consider also a chiropractor, even if you think they are quacks. They might give a hand, they might not, but they probably can't make it any worse.
Jas,
Please Sweety, don't hang about to go to the Dr.
GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM RIGHT NOW!
This could be a especially serious problem. Like Congestive Heart Failure. This is something you should not wait till following to find out about.
Please listen to your mother and budge the the hospital right away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment