Since he was 5 months he bleeds from his snout
when this happens he lose alot of blood and after he get really weak.
and the other problem is.
He get lumps on his back, legs and bums and the lumps get really big and they are filled near pus when the pus come out they go away .
but he starts to seize new ones he is surrounded by alot of pain.
I don't know that to do, the doctors don't do anything in the region of it.
please help me.
Im sorry my spelling is really desperate. First of all, you should find another doctor who care enough to assist your child. Only a doctor would know what's wrong with him. It is serious for him to bleed so much. He is probably anaemic from the blood loss, which medium he probably needs multiple vitamins plus Iron. Ask the doctor to theory test him to see if he has lupus, sarcoidosis or other autoimmune disease. I'm sorry because you must be suffering watching your child contained by pain. Those doctors nouns heartless for not helping you more. Don't stop until you find one to give a hand you and he/she must explain what's wrong.
As for the nosebleed, I would say dry sinuses. As for the lumps, I am sorry, I do not know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment