Thursday, October 14, 2010

PLEASE HELP SMOKiNG PROBLEMM ??

my parents will not stop smokeing in the house, we live surrounded by a small apartment, its embarrising to go to university smelling like smoke everyday. I cant mop up my hair out because it take a long time to wash and i straighten it. They lone smoke in the living room but the smell travels.. and immediately im in here room which they never smoke in.. and i smell the smoke coming surrounded by here.. and it smells BAD I dont want to go to university tommorow, but i HAVE to because i missed to many days already. I dont know what to do PLEASE HELP !! It get on my clothes, and it smells BAD ! HELP ! THEY WILL NOT I REPEAT WILL NOT QUIT OR SMOKE OUTSIDE !! HELPP!! I wanna move out but i cant because im underage !! take up smoking and stop reposting this
inform them to open a windowpane and sit next to or at least possible in like room, if that doesnt work show them pictures of what second hand smoke does,
clothes and tresses will never wash out if u enjoy a window surrounded by ur room like spread out that or open the from ur apartment so the smoke possibly can go somewhere else

No comments:

Post a Comment